- Participants must study the rules and regulations listed below carefully. Participants who completed the registration process agreed to be abided by the rules and regulations of the event that has been signed up.
- Once the entry is accepted, entry fee is non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances. An acknowledgement email will be sent to the registered email address within 10 working days after the Organiser has received the registration. Otherwise, please contact the Organiser immediately.
- Repeated entries will be counted as a single entry. The extra fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another applicant or other race. Also, the submitted form and information will not be returned.
- Late or on-site enrolment will not be accepted.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the participants upon successful registration. If you do not receive the confirmation email after your registration, please contact us by email email@example.com or call (852) 2117 1650 for assistance.
- An email notice regarding collection of race pack will be sent to the registered participants two week before the event day.
- Participants show either the printout or electronic version of the notification email to our staff to collect the event materials.
Health and safety advice
- Participants should make sure their health conditions are suitable for the strenuous race. In cases of doubt, please seek medical advice in advance.
- Participants should understand the event content and nature and participating in this event requires physical exertion. Participants should be in sound medical condition capable of participating in the event. The Organiser suggests all participants to monitor their own physical conditions deemed fit and capable for participating in the event. In case you are feeling sick during the event, please immediately stop the activity and do seek help from the onsite race officials.
- Participants should take protective measures against UV, such as applying sunscreen, wearing caps and drinking water.
- People who are pregnant or with chronic diseases, like heart disease and high blood pressure, are not recommended to participate in the event.
- The Organiser reserve the right to disallow or disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event and such person shall accept.
- Public liability insurance is covered by the Organiser by the event. Participants are also advised to arrange their own insurance.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 2:00pm on one day before event, the event will be cancelled.
- If the Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted at any time from 4:00 am on the event day, the event will be cancelled.
- If the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings be hoisted after the commencement of race, the Event Director has the right to change the event distance or event arrangement or to stop the event. Entry Fee will not be refunded.
- If the race is cancelled due to the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings hoisted before the race, no rescheduled race will be arranged. Entry Fee will not be refunded.
- Please check the event day weather from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200).
- Please stay tuned with the updates on this event website and Mr. Potato Head Run 2019 Facebook page.
- Baggage storage will be provided. Please do not bring any valuable items. The Organiser will not be responsible for the lost or damage of any baggage stored with us.
- Should there be any emergencies or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the officials at the information center.
- All prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or clarify the above race rules.